Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ryan's Back to School





So this morning was my last "First Day of Preschool" drop off. It seems like yesterday I was sitting in the car with Jared for his first day of 3 year old preschool and he had to go to the bathroom---"NOW!". He kind of blew the moment but I remember thinking as I drove off that I had 6 more years of preschool. Can it be my last year already? I am sure with me teaching at the school that the year will fly by even faster. Ryan had a great day and she made some new friends. She's not sure what their names were but I guess she'll get better with that as the week goes on. They read Curious George Goes to School and they used paints...she had a blast and can't wait for tomorrow! I'll get to peek inside her room tomorrow since I work T/Th/F ....maybe I can make notes on the new friends names.

No comments: