Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Relay Silent Auction

So today marks 50 days until Relay for Life 2008. I know many of you have supported me in the past and I thank you so much for that support! I would like to personally invite you to the Silent Auction next Thursday, March 27 from 6 to 8 pm. The auction will be held at Roswell Street Baptist Church (774 Roswell Street in Marietta) in the Vision Center. We have a wonderful assortment of auction items from Air Tran, Stone Mountain, Woodmont Golf Club, the Atlanta Symphony, Boutier Winery, the Whitlock Inn, Tennessee Aquarium, and more. We hope you'll attend and spread the word to your friends and family, including those who are not already a part of Relay. The tickets are $5 in advance and $7 at the door. Please let me know if you would like to attend and I can get your tickets to you or have them waiting at check in the night of.

If you cannot come to the auction but you would still like to support the Homers, the Hellands or Rick Kruse, you may click her to visit our Friends for LIFE website and pick on your favorite family member. We have a matching donor, dollar for dollar so your donation goes even farther. If you care to make a sustaining gift (monthly drafts from an account) rather then a one time gift, that option is now available as well on the donations page.

Thank you so much, I couldn't do this without the help and support of my family!

Tracey

No comments: