Saturday, September 13, 2008

GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!


In the spirit of the throwback pictures I decided to post my favorite picture of "Soccer Kevin". I spent money today to buy the "professional" pictures of the 2008 team/individuals. As we were waiting in line I thought of this picture, it's still one of my all time favorites-- and it didn't cost me anything :) The picture was taken September 12th, 2004...he was only 3! What a cutie...
The real reason I am posting is that Kevin scored his first goal ever today, followed shortly by his second. I was SO proud of him, he looked so happy and it was great to watch his self esteem shoot way up. I had decided to leave the camera at home so I could actually watch the game... most of the time I am filming or taking pictures I miss out on the action. The bad part was that Rob took Jared to swimming so he missed seeing it. We'll swap out duties next week and hopefully Kevy will get a shot at the goal for Rob to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO KEVIN. MAMAW IS SO PROUD OF YOU.