Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


This is quickly becoming one of my favorite pictures of Ryan that I have taken. :)

Jared carving his "hot dog" design that he made.

Ryan and Kevin working hard at their pumpkins

Jared's "hot dog", Kevin's "Traditional" and Ryan's "Kitty"

The boys putting the finishing touches on the outside decorations.

My favorite pic of the three, Ryan as Frankie-Stein, Kevin as a Crypt Ghost and Jared as a MineCraft "Creeper"

Jared's favorite, I guess Creepers are not very social creatures ;)

This was the first year that Jared went off with his friends. Though it was an adjustment for me, I did ok. I knew that he was with a good group of kids (Josh and Hannah) so that made it tolerable. They showed up at our place around 9, wow-they walked all the way from the front of the subdivision! :D
Kevin and Ryan had a great time walking with me, Grammy, Gran and Uncle Ricky. Daddy guy and Grandfather stayed home to hand out candy and to sample the new Pumpkin ale that Rob made. It was great to have the Hartwell Krewe here, even if it was just for a few hours.
I can't believe it's time to put the Thanksgiving stuff out...Christmas will be here before we know it!

No comments: