Monday, August 15, 2011

Bells are Ringing, Children Singing...

Yup, it's that time again. Bells are Ringing, Children Singing...something-dum dum, back to school again. Oh, wait~~ here it is, I found the lyrics-thanks google :)


"School bells ring and children sing, It's back to Robert Hall again. Mother knows for better clothes, It's back to Robert Hall again..."

So goes the jingle that my dad would sing every Fall. I got to where I dreaded hearing it. Apparently so did my parents since that's what used to come on the radio (hehehe) ahem, the television before school would start back in Milwaukee.

Alas, it comes around every 365 days and so I post a picture of my little urchins at the mailbox. This is the last one with Kevin. Apparently in Middle School, you can't do this. Maybe next year Jared will let me since it's a two for one and he won't be out there alone. Too bad, Kevin won't care so I'll make like I'm just going to get him in the shot and then swoop in for the perfect picture. Yeah right!

Another year of The Big Bus swallowing up my little ones. :(

No comments: