Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas photos

Rob and I got sick Christmas night so I didn't get a chance to post these as soon as I wanted to. After a week of hanging out at mom and dad's (see previous post :)) I had to get to work on my Kick-Off for the Relay for Life. Now that's over and I finally have my head back on straight.
Enjoy the pictures!Christmas Eve with the reindeer food from Grandma & Papaw HarveyJared figuring things out. The one with him getting his Santa gift was cool, but I love this look on his face, he does it all the time.Ryan with her ornament from Gran
I LOVE this shot of Kevin. He never shows emotion when opening a gift. My brother hit the nail on the head with a RC boat that has a fishing line attached so you can fish in the middle of the lake.Ok, so my brother strikes again, Rob also is one to hide emotions when opening a gift, but he couldn't help smiling when he saw what he got, a home brew start up kit. We will have a beer tasting soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm beer