Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photo Shop Lesson I

I AM SO EXCITED!! Jared has been teaching himself how to use PS Elements the past couple weeks. I got it for Christmas (LAST YEAR...ooops) and I have ALWAYS wanted to do a black and white with a touch of color, that was today's lesson #1 YAY!!
Here is the before:

Here is the after:

Now I want him to help me move the Christmas tree in our photo card.....be back in a minute.

Ok lesson #2 was to move the Christmas tree behind the kids. This year I had grabbed a quick shot on the way out the door to church. Two problems with that 1-the light was behind them (HUGE boo boo) and 2-the tree was moved from the middle of the room where it has always been (eliminating problem number 1). So it drove me crazy to have that dumb window in the back ground of our photo card. I wondered if I could do anything about it in PS...here is the result. :)

and the after:

Obviously this was done quickly, but I know now that it can be done-with time and patience...it's not perfect but it's a start :)
Thanks Jared for the lessons!!

No comments: