Sunday, February 27, 2011

Italia (Rob's pics)

Rob gets to travel quite a bit for work, great places like Turkey, Australia, maybe Estonia...you get the point. He hijacked my camera for his trip to Italy in February. I posted some of my favorites but Rob will have to add notes as to what we are looking at...I'm sure I missed something of great historical significance but maybe he can shed some light. I was never really good at history.


Vatican maybe?





This place looks huge, the people look so tiny! The statues on the top must be 15 feet tall...



I know this one. The only picture I asked him to take. It's the Bridge of Angels near the Vatican. I remembered this from my brothers travel pictures and I wanted Rob to get to see it.







Love this one...

Trevi Fountain maybe?

Rob loved this, I agree.



I am quite certain this picture does NOT do justice...











No comments: