Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces-Favorite Faces--Special Contest Week


Oh how I have missed I Faces! The good news is that while I have been absent, I have taken tons of new photos. This one is one of my "new favorites". We just brought home our new kitten last week and this is a shot of Ryan the first time she held her baby...

Head on over to I Faces to check out this week's entries. We have a special contest going on this week...see the disclaimer below or go to the site for full details.

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Darling!!

Jewel said...

sweet photo :)

Melinda said...

Awwww - how sweet. What a beautiful moment to have captured. And I love the sepia conversion. Beautiful job!

Unknown said...

Sweet picture! :-) I love her little face and the sepia!

lislynn said...

Oh wow. great edits! Love the sparkle in that sepia...